The most trusted paddle on the water.
When you’re the kind of paddler who spends weekends hunting for the best lines, and holidays abusing your gear for days on end without mercy, you need a paddle that can keep up with your antics. If you’re looking for a reliable partner to join you on future adventures, Werner’s Powerhouse Whitewater Paddle is just what you need. One of the most popular blades in the world, this is the strongest, most durable paddle on the market.
A large blade face, best for strong paddlers, delivers maximum power as you battle through difficult whitewater. Constructed from fibreglass, tough blades can handle season after season of bangs and bumps as you knock about rocky river runs. A straight fibreglass shaft suits people new to kayaking, or those who prefer the simplicity and slight flex of a traditional shaft design. The brightly coloured blades are visible to everyone on the water. For beginners who want to start their careers with the highest quality gear, or pros who want gear to last the distance, the Werner Powerhouse Paddle is the perfect choice.
- Large blades, best for strong paddlers, enable maximum stroke power.
- Fibreglass construction ensures long-lived durability and reliability.
- Straight shaft with ovalized grip works for both beginners and seasoned paddlers.
- River-running blade design optimizes and stabilizes forward stroke in heavy whitewater.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling.
- Blade Material: Fibreglass.
- Shaft Material: Fibreglass.
- Shaft Shape: Straight, ovalized.
- Blade Shape: Large, dihedral.
- Paddle Weight: 999g.
- Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2.
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm.