Your ticket to pain-free, effortless strokes.
When you’re constantly out on the water, something is going to hurt. If the pain just happens to be in your wrists or forearms, we’ve got a paddle that will make all the difference. Werner’s Sherpa Bent Shaft Whitewater Paddle is the perfect size and shape to keep you on the water from sunrise to sunset without any injuries.
While the mid-size blade on this paddle goes a long way to reduce fatigue, the bent shaft improves your wrist alignment as you grip tightly. Better wrist alignment reduces joint damage and fatigue as you spend a day zipping out of eddies. This grip is easily felt underwater, aiding your rolls and preventing the paddle from slipping in your hand while under pressure. The ergonomic shaft allows your body to last as long as your durable, fibreglass blades will. Handcrafted in the USA, this is a high-quality option for small to mid-size paddlers looking for a way to spend all day on the water without aches and pains.
- Medium blades, best for average-sized paddlers, enable good stroke power.
- Lightweight fibreglass blade construction ensures long-lived durability and reliability.
- Mid-sized, dihedral river-running blade design facilitates good power in all situations.
- Strong, carbon fibre bent shaft facilitates natural-feeling neutral wrist alignment and enhanced grip, reducing fatigue and injury.
- Ideal for extended whitewater paddling or paddling with sensitive hands, wrists, or forearms.
- Blade Material: Fibreglass for maximum durability while remaining light.
- Shaft Construction: Carbon-fibre.
- Shaft Shape: Bent shaft for neutral wrist alignment and enhanced grip.
- Blade Type: Medium dihedral river running design for excellent power in all situations.
- Paddle Weight: 1056g.
- Blade Surface Area: 680 cm2.
- Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 19.5cm.