For your biggest boofs, and best days.
When you’re determined that each river run will be your most impressive yet, you need a paddle that will help you rip through whitewater. The Werner Sho-Gun Bent Shaft Whitewater Paddle combines top-of-the-line shaft and blade technologies to secure a position as the be-all end-all in river-running performance. Optimized for a powerful forward stroke, especially useful as you pull through holes or boof over drops, this paddle is ready to help you charge down Class Vs.
Foam-core and carbon fibre sandwich blades are especially buoyant, providing a cleaner exit to your stroke and allowing you to paddle all day without fatigue. The buoyant feel facilitates effortless and light strokes that are especially helpful as you brace and roll—even in aerated water. Large blades, best for developed paddlers, create remarkable power as you maneuver downstream. A neutral bent shaft improves your wrist alignment, reducing joint strain and injuries over time. Handcrafted in the USA for top quality results, the Sho-Gun Bent Shaft is the very best river-running paddle on the market.
- Large-sized blades, best for stronger paddlers, create remarkable power.
- Foam-core and carbon fibre blade construction increases buoyancy and stroke ease.
- Dihedral blade design with smooth back face enables superior vertical strokes.
- Handcrafted in the USA for ultimate quality and durability.
- Ideal for stronger paddlers interested in serious river-running.
- Blade Material: Foam core carbon-fibre sandwich for increased blade flotation and superior feel.
- Shaft Construction: Carbon-fibre.
- Shaft Shape: Bent shaft for neutral wrist alignment and enhanced grip.
- Blade Type: Large dihedral river running design for excellent power in all situations.
- Paddle Weight: 1091g.
- Blade Surface Area: 711 cm2.
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm.