The ultimate in river-running performance.
If you like each river run to be your best yet, you need a paddle that’s designed perfectly for all whitewater. The Werner Stikine Bent Shaft Whitewater Paddle uses top-of-the-line shaft and blade technologies to claim its place as the be-all end-all in river-running performance for the average sized paddler. Optimized for a nimble and strong forward stroke, especially useful as you pull through holes or boof over drops, this paddle will help you push your paddling to new heights.
Buoyant foam-core and carbon fibre sandwich blades provide a clean exit to your stroke, allowing you to paddle all day without suffering from fatigue. This buoyancy helps create effortless and light strokes that aid your bracing and rolling—even while you’re in aerated water. Medium-size blades, best for small to average-sized paddlers, create excellent power as you zip downstream. An ergonomic neutral bent shaft improves your wrist alignment, reducing joint strain and preventing injuries over time. Handcrafted in the USA for ultimate quality, the Stikine Bent Shaft is the very best on the market.
- Mid-sized blades, best for small to average-size paddlers, create excellent power.
- Foam-core and carbon fibre blade construction increases buoyancy and stroke ease.
- Dihedral blade design with smooth back face enables superior vertical strokes.
- Handcrafted in the USA for ultimate quality and durability.
- Ideal for small to average-sized paddlers interested in serious river-running.
- Blade Material: Foam core carbon-fibre sandwich for increased blade flotation and superior feel.
- Shaft Construction: Carbon-fibre.
- Shaft Shape: Bent shaft for neutral wrist alignment and enhanced grip.
- Blade Type: Medium dihedral river running design for excellent power in all situations.
- Paddle Weight: 1042g.
- Blade Surface Area: 656 cm2.
- Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 19cm.