Waimakariri River Guided Kayak Trips
Prepare for the Kathmandu Coast to Coast kayak leg with our Waimakariri River Guided Kayak Trip. Gain the expereince you need by paddling the Mt White to Gorge Bridge section.
If you are doing the C2C event for the first time, we highly recommend doing as many runs with us as you can. Do not under-estimate the skills you’ll need to race on this river. Our guided trips make learning the lines easy, safe, and enjoyable.
For those travelling to us, we have hire boats and gear available including tandem duos (x2 bookings required for tandem). We also provide a FREE shuttle from Yaldhurst, Christchurch for you and your boat.
Our Waimakariri River Guided Kayak Trip is for adequately prepared paddlers. If you have very limited multisport paddling experience, we recommend taking a look at our 4 day C2C Multisport Kayak Course.
- Full 67km Coast to Coast Route
- 1 Guide to 3 Paddlers
- All Guides NZOIA Trained & Qualified
- FREE Shuttle From Christchurch
- Hire Boats & Equipment Available (Including Tandems)
- Sat-Phone, Beacon, GPS, & Jet-Boat Backup Systems
- Safety Audited & Registered
- Coast to Coast Approved Provider
- Recent Grade 2 Cert + Adequate Skills, Fitness, & Experience to Handle the Rapids and River Features
- You Must be Able to Swim
- You Need to be of Good Health & Fitness
- You Need to be Between 16-65 Years
- You Need to be Less than 110kg
Submit your review
Had an awesome day on the river with Sam a month before the Coast to Coast, hit the paddle on the day with a lot of confidence.Well worth it!!
A great day out on the river, pretty much the most important part of my race preparation - and I made sure that the spot I fell out in during practice didn't claim me on the day!