For a powerful race from start to finish.
If you’ve developed the kind of upper body fitness that can churn through water like a blender on full-noise, you need a slightly larger blade to take advantage of your full potential. A paddle like the Gara Odin-M Racing Wing Paddle, hand-built in South Africa by a brand favored by world champions, will help you power through any race or training session.
Made from lightweight carbon fibre, the paddle’s blades have a very low swing weight, keeping your strokes fast and furious as you charge past competitors. A mid-sized, teardrop blade shape has a strong forward catch, aiding acceleration and top-end boat speed. Made from carbon fibre and fibreglass, the shaft features an ideal combination of rigidity and flexibility, while the split-shaft design enables on-the-go adjustments to length or feather. An included travel bag makes it easy to stow your weapon for a safe transport experience. This powerful paddle will definitely help you reach the finish line in your best time yet.
- Medium-sized blade is ideal for high-level or larger/stronger athletes.
- Lightweight carbon fibre blades enable maximum energy transfer and decrease swing weight for extra speed.
- Comes with handy padded travel bag for increased paddle lifespan.
- Used by current world champions.
- Ideal for multisport racing.
- Length: Adjustable length, 206 – 216cm is standard, custom length is available.
- Tips: Super lightweight bi-axle fibreglass tips. These are NOT metal. Care needs to be taken when paddling shallow rivers if you wish to prolong the life of the blades.
- Blade Material: Ultralight carbon-fibre river layup.
- Shaft Material: 40% carbon, 60% glass. The optimum mix of stiffness vs forgiveness.
- Shaft: Straight shaft 2 piece adjustable split with hand operated clamp (always stow apart, and rinse thoroughly after use in salt water).
- Adjustment Range: Full range of feather adjustment for left and right handed paddlers with degree indicators.
- Grip: Key grip included. Standard is right handed grip. Left handed grip available on special order.
- Bag: Comes with padded travel bag.
- Paddle Weight: 668g.
- Blade Size: 494mm x 170mm.
- Blade Area: 713cm2.