- Blade Material: Carbon-fibre river layup for high strength and light weight.
- Shaft Material: 40% carbon, 60% glass. The optimum mix of stiffness vs forgiveness.
- Shaft: Straight shaft 2 piece adjustable split with hand operated clamp (always stow apart, and rinse thoroughly after use in salt water).
- Adjustment Range: Full range of feather adjustment for left and right handed paddlers with degree indicators.
- Grip: Key grip included. Standard is right handed grip. Left handed grip available on special order.
- Length: Adjustable length, 206-216cm is standard, custom length is available.
- Tips: Non-metal, bi-axle glass re-enforced tips (very strong, but will wear down over time if used in shallow braided rivers).
- Bag: Comes with padded travel bag.
- Paddle Weight: 668g
- Blade Size: 494mm x 170mm
- Blade Area: 713cm2
- Best Use: Multisport Racing
Gara Odin Racing Wing Paddle
The Gara Odin Racing Wing Paddle is the ultimate blade for multisport performance. The medium sized teardrop shape delivers a very early and smooth catch. The power phase feels positive, stable, and the exit is clean. This design promotes correct technique and torso rotation. An ideal choice for medium distance races, or for stronger paddlers competing in the Coast to Coast Race.