An essential for every kit.
Every paddler has his or her own “must-have” items—but it’s universally acknowledged that a pair of water shorts has a place in every kit. If you’re still on the lookout for your own pair, the Kokatat Neoprene Kayak Shorts are the perfect option for you.
Made from a flexible and warm 2mm neoprene fabric, these bottoms will keep you cozy—and give your sensitive areas a little extra padding—as you splash through those longer trips in your multisport boat or sea kayak. If you take a dip, which is a guarantee if you’re a beginner, these close-fit pants are far easier to swim in than baggy over-pants, and that same fit prevents the discomfort of fabric-bunching that board shorts can cause. A drawcord around the waist holds the shorts in place as an extra precaution against slippage. For a multi-use short, these are an excellent choice that will quickly become a staple in your gear bag.
- Flexible, 2mm neoprene fabric ensures warmth and comfort.
- Close fit enables natural feel while swimming.
- Slight neoprene padding protects sensitive areas.
- Drawcord around waist holds shorts in place.
- Ideal for whitewater paddling, sea kayaking, and multisport racing.
- Main Fabric: 2mm Neoprene.
- Waist: Drawcord adjustment.