Gear that works.
If you’re searching for a way to make your most useful (and necessary) items work overtime, look to the Palm Alpine 20m Rescue Throwbag. Featuring rope that can be removed and used for other purposes, this throwbag will be one of the most hardworking pieces in your kit.
Featuring floating polypropylene cored rope, this bag is designed so its rope is detachable for use in multiple situations. With a 10kN static breaking strength, it works perfectly in both static and dynamic rescue situations, so whether you’re creeking or playboating, you know you’ll be covered. Belt loops enable attachment to your quick-release belt, so your bag is ready for action as soon as you see your paddling partner go under. A bright yellow colour enhanced with reflective tape ensures visibility in the roughest of water, and once you’ve saved the day, a wide bag opening and easy-to-operate draw-cord neck will make repacking a breeze. If you’re looking for a way to make your gear work extra hard, this is a must-have item.
- Detachable polypropylene cored rope floats well and has 10kN static breaking strength.
- Draw-cord neck is easy to operate.
- Included belt loops will fit a quick-release belt for immediate need.
- Hi-vis yellow colour with reflective tape ensures visibility, even in rough water.
- Ideal for river rescue.
- Bag Material: CORDURA® 500D fabric with built-in foam floatation.
- Rope Strength: 10kN static breaking strength.
- Rope Type: High visibility‚ floating polypropylene cored rope.
- Removable Rope: Yes.
- Closure: Shockcord neck closure.
- Reflective Details: Yes.
- Attachment Point: Quickclip clean line attachment point.
- Compatibility: Rescue and Zambezi belt compatible.
- Weight: 1168g.
- Rope Length: 20m.