For warm stems in cold conditions.
If you’re the kind of paddler who rises early on a winter morning aching for a trip down your favorite run, you don’t have to shake your head anymore as you look at your old paddling layers with remorse. Instead, grab your pair of cozy ThermaTech Women’s Thermal Leggings and head out the door.
These sleek bottoms, cut to better fit the female body, are made from a hollowcore polyester fabric that retain heat even when dripping with water. Since the fabric is moisture wicking and odour-resistant too, you won’t feel and smell funky halfway through a day of gliding through the water. These pants are thin enough for layering inside a dry suit if the cold weather holds, but sturdy enough to be worn on their own if the sun comes out midday. They can easily be folded into your emergency kit (as required by many multisport races) or simply brought along to your usual outing just in case the weather snaps. These are perfect for days when it’s colder than an icebox in the arctic outside, but you’re determined to brave the water.
- Hollowcore polyester fabric provides warmth even when wet.
- Moisture wicking and odour-resistant fabric enables all-day wear.
- Thin enough for layering uses.
- Fill NZ multisport race requirement for emergency gear.
- Ideal for cold-weather multisport, whitewater, and sea kayaking.
- Fabric: 100% Hollowcore Polyester.
- Moisture Wicking: Yes.
- Meets NZ Multisport Racing Compulsory Gear Requirements: Yes.